Friday 10-June is the last day to purchase artwork at Artomatic, and customers will finally be allowed to take their purchases home. Please join us to enjoy the final day of this fabulous event.
We will also raise money for the Community Outreach Program at the Delaplaine by conducting a live painting collaboration with Calvin Edward Ramsburg, Jennifer Butt, and Ed Becker.
Beginning at 6pm, and during the evening, customers can stop by our space (25E) at Artomatic, watch the artist at work, and enter a raffle to win the new painting.
While no purchase is necessary, we are accepting donations for the Community Outreach Program. Any amount will be accepted, and be dot gallery will match the total donations received up to $250.
* You must be present to enter. You must fill out a card with your name and email address clearly shown. One entry per person.
* The winning card will be picked at random at 10p. You do not need to be present to win or collect (we will contact you). If we can not reach the winner we will donate the painting to the Delaplaine.
* The prize (40x30 painting) is estimated to have a cash value of $500.
* This raffle is conducted in accordance with the State of Maryland.
* Artist and family related to be.gallery, llc are not eligible to participate.